Friday, May 6, 2011

Delicious Talk Podcast - Episode #13

Oodles of hot topics this week! 

In lucky episode #13, Nadine, Anika and Shelly discuss the death of Osama bin Laden, the "birther" issue and the general level of respect low for President Obama compared to other presidents? Did Donald Trump enjoy that roast at the White House Correspondence dinner? President's and First Lady Obama's appearance on Oprah, this Sunday's Celebrity Apprentice & NeNe Leakes - has it been 15 minutes yet?; Shania Twain's Oprah interview, Jesse James' new book, the Royal Wedding of William and Kate - did sister Pippa steal the show?; Beyoncé booed at NYC gala; and former President George W. Bush declining President Obama's invitation to Ground Zero!

Listen in and chime in with your thoughts this week!

Preview (2:41)


Check this out on Chirbit

Full episode (32:51)

Download


4 comments:

Nadine - Delicious Talk said...

Hi All! Just a quick note from Nadine - I need to clarify my comments on Betty Broderick. It sounds like I'm saying she ran her husband over, but I needed to say Betty Broderick AND the woman (Clara Harris) who ran her husband over in the hotel parking lot - two different incidents, two separate women. (Betty actually shot and killed her husband and the woman he cheated with.)

Yachay Quechua said...

I don't know Shania Twain personally but I like her music. Sorry to hear of her intimate misfortune, it's only good luck when people find a life long compatible equal, and then I got thinking of where does a broken heart go when it dies of pain? I enjoyed another pleasurable episode of delicious talk -:)

Justine Hanks said...

Proud to be an American at this time more than ever. I was very proud of our President the way he handled what former President Bush failed or neglected to do for nearly 8 years.

I don't believe there's any question Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11. In this day and age, if we were being duped about it, word would leak out via the internet that America was framing him and other leaders. I've never heard any such thing. I think Bin Laden was proud to put his face on his hatred for America.

I do agree that President Bush was disrespected quite a lot, equally as President Obama, but Bush deserved it. What he did to our country is criminal and I can't understand why there are no criminal charges on that administration. -- Justine

Blair said...

Love the fact that the Apprentice was pre-empted by President Obama's announcement - booya! Take that Donald!! Shut him up for good. He's still picking his face up off the ground! lol

NeNe Leakes is a quitter! Major fail. Donald was right, Star kicked her ass!

Shania Twain would take her ex back in a heartbeat. The friend's husband is obviously a rebound of the worst kind!!