Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Delicious Talk Podcast - Episode #7 - Race Series, Vol. 1

Hi Everyone!

Episode #7 launches the first installment of our new Race Series at Delicious Talk!

This week, Anika, Shelly and Nadine discuss when they first became aware racism existed, and their earliest thoughts and experiences as children making that discovery.

It's real. It's raw. It's honest.

We invite you to listen in...and join the conversation!

Episode Preview (5:27):

Check this out on Chirbit


Full Episode (48:07):

Download


5 comments:

Jax and Bastian said...

Very intense conversation!! But riveting. Good on you for being brave enough to share those experiences!

Blair said...

I just listened to this for the second time ladies. Really powerful and kudos for being honest. Good series for reporters to pick up as it goes on.

Chip on shoulder is a comment I've heard a lot about African Americans. Lots of Spanish people think that too about AfAms.

Can't wait for the next installment!

Blair said...

I just listened to this for the second time ladies. Really powerful and kudos for being honest. Good series for reporters to pick up as it goes on.

Chip on shoulder is a comment I've heard a lot about African Americans. Lots of Spanish people think that too about AfAms.

Can't wait for the next installment!

connie5781 said...

I have to take my hat off to you ladies. As a Caucasian person, I can really appreciate hearing about these early experiences. It's not something one tends to think about, but very insightful! I will follow your series eagerly.

Jessie said...

Catching up on this series. I really appreciate the stories you all shared. Racism is a very difficult thing to be honest about. This is really powerful.